Thursday, June 20, 2019

Introduction

Hello friends,

I want to introduce myself, I am a person who has been keen on cooking in the kitchen since I was a kid in school. Luckily for me I have always been encouraged to do so and persue my passion for the same by my parents,family and friends.
All these people in my life have played a big role in making me what I am today...a complete home cook.
I have started this blog coz I want that all those who read and start to follow me through my blog can get to learn what I have learned, innovated by experiments,etc etc.
I hope I am successful in doing so, coz I really feel and believe that every woman should know how to cook at home and make her family happy on the dinning table.
I also know that now a days women go out for work and do not have the time for all these chores...and some are just not interested in cooking....but believe me...the recipes that I will share with you will be easy,tasty,less time consuming and surely will make your family delighted.
A pat on the back goes a long way in putting a bit of more effort and making us more efficient.
Please give your feedback and support...and let me know how your recipes turn out...or if you require a specific recipe I will be glad to share it too...

HAPPY COOKING 😊

8 comments:

ALOO TOOK CHAAT

This is  a fusion recipe thought of by me .... it turns out to be very tasty and it will surely tingle your taste buds. INGREDIENTS 8 ...